Wednesday 28 August 2013

Did you train at the bank holiday?

Just a very quick post today people.

With public holidays, bank holidays, special events, shops and gyms often see shortened opening hours. Sometimes gyms stay closed on bank holidays. My gym was open, and closed early however as I was off work I was able to workout in the morning.

Monday is a leg & shoulders workouts for me, so thats exactly what I trained. It was a bit of a shock training so early, only having 1 meal (so a limited amount of carbohydrates and protein in my system) however it was a good workout. I destroyed legs with heavy training, and then performed volume shoulders.

A couple of guys on the Tuesday said they couldn't workout in the gym on Monday due to the early closing time.

So i ask, do you make an effort to train on public holidays, or do you use this time to rest from training. Obviously rest is essential to helping muscles grow. Just wondering what you guys get upto in this time!

As always, let me know down below, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment